Parking at the Skyline Drive-In
In order to create the best possible viewing environment for all of our patrons, the Skyline has clearly designated parking areas based on vehicle height. Questions, concerns, and comments are always welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cars (vehicles less than 64 inches in height): Rows 1 & 2
Parking in rows 1 & 2 is reserved for smaller vehicles. The poles are painted white to help denote these spaces.
Mid-sized Vehicles (64-71 inches in height): Rows 3-6
Vehicles between 64 and 71 inches in height can park in rows 3-6. Smaller vehicles that have been assigned to rows 1 and 2 can also park in an open spot in this area. The poles are painted red to help denote these spaces.
Large Vehicles (over 71 inches in height): Rows 7-10
Vehicles over 71 inches in height can park in rows 7-10. Smaller vehicles that have been assigned to rows 1-6 can also park in an open spot in this area. The poles are painted yellow to help denote these spaces.
Motorhomes and extra tall vehicles must park in row 10.
COVID-19 Guidelines (effective June 26, 2020):
- These guidelines apply to all events and movies taking place at the Skyline Drive-In!
- Per Washington State law, all guests must wear a mask if they are away from their vehicle for any reason.
- Guests can sit in their vehicle, including in the covered or uncovered bed of a truck/SUV. Guests can also sit directly in front of their vehicles in chairs provided that they are not impeding the view or movement of other guests. You do not need to wear a mask if you are seated in or directly in front of your vehicle. If you have questions or concerns, field managers will be on hand to assist you.
- Purchase tickets in advance if possible. See our "Now Showing", "Coming Soon", and "Special Events" sections to make a reservation online.
- Employees must wear cloth face coverings (mask) when serving concessions. Click here for a snack bar menu.
- Customers must wear a cloth face covering (mask) when away from your vehicle for any reason.
- To help with social distancing, we ask that only one person from your vehicle visit the restrooms or snack bar at a time except adults and caregivers accompanying children and those needing assistance.
- Customers who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave.
When you purchase your ticket at the box office, your cashier will let you know which rows you can use based on your vehicle height. There is a marked post for measurement if there are questions about vehicle height.
Stalls are on a first-come, first served basis. Sorry, there are no reservations for specific spots/stalls.
The posts of the stalls are painted to help you locate the appropriate section.
If you have any questions, Skyline field managers will be on hand to help you. Just ask!
If you're not happy with the available parking stalls, refunds will be given as long as the first film has not yet started. You can request a refund from the manager at the snack bar.